Welcome

The Gospel of Frank? This is not one of those little-known Gnostic Gospels. It was not found buried in a tomb, or translated from some monolith in Jerusalem. There will be no conspiracies about how Jesus was actually born in Alaska, or that his disciples were alcoholics. The Gospel of Frank is a forum where people are encouraged to talk openly and honestly about the Christian faith. Be Frank. That's the plan. I promise I won't be offended by your questions or comments. Please don't be offended by mine. I may sound facetious or sarcastic at times, but my intention is to generate thoughts and challenge ideas. Sometimes I'm just trying to be funny. Why not take our faith to an intellectual target range and pelt it with every weapon we have? If it’s still standing at the end, we definitely have something worth defending. If it falls or ends up full of holes and dents, we should re-examine it. Ultimately, I want to share some of the eye-opening, jaw-dropping, life-changing things that I believe the Holy Spirit has shown me. I want to challenge Christians to think clearly about their faith so they can speak with their friends and co-workers in a way that is clear and comprehensive. I want Christians to feel confident in what they believe and know exactly how to move forward. I will keep this Welcome blog on top, but the rest are listed from newest to oldest. If you are new to the site and want to follow the progression of thought, just scroll to the bottom and work your way up. Be sure to leave to comments and participate in the polls. We want to hear from you. Let's watch Faith and Frank get married.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw yeah. You know I love Frank!!!

Gardiner Rynne said...

Will they write their own vows?

Bernadette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

Cool. Welcome to the blogosphere. I like the idea, and I've always had a thing for Frank.

Mrs. Frank said...

Sorry ladies, Franks taken. But I'm sure there are others out there...Bank, Clank, Stank...

Anonymous said...

Haha! Mrs. Frank! I love it! Can I be Auntie Frank? Or at least some sort of distant relative Frank?! Or maybe Frank Friend. Hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Your blog made me gay.